Friday 1 March 2013

Playlist: 1 Mar 2013



1. Sweet Georgia Brown - Coleman Hawkins: Greatest Jazz Concert in the World
2. You Do Something to Me - Ella Fitzgerald: The Cole Porter Songbook
3. Close Your Eyes - Doris Day & André Previn: Duet
4. Message to Michael - Dionne Warwick: Heartbreaker
5. My Father - Nina Simone: Baltimore
6. Memphis Blues - Nat King Cole: St Louis Blues
7. Come On-a My House - Rosemary Clooney: single
8. Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans - Rosemary Clooney: Dedicated to Nelson
9. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry - Rosemary Clooney: Country Hits from the Heart
10. Bali Ha'i - Rosemary Clooney & Perez Prado: A Touch of Tobasco
11. How Am I to Know? - Rosemary Clooney & Nelson Riddle: Rosie Solves the Swingin' Riddle!
12. Hindustan - Bing Crosby & Rosemary Clooney: Fancy Meeting You Here
13. I'm Checking Out... Goodbye - Rosemary Clooney with Duke Ellington & His Orchestra: Blue Rose
14. Gold Brazilian Sun - The Hi-Lo's: The Hi-Lo's Happen to Bossa Nova
15. Blue Turning Grey Over You - Maxine Sullivan: A Tribute to Andy Razaf
16. Say It Isn't So - Billy May & His Orchestra: Billy May Plays for Fancy Dancin'
17. Back in Your Own Back Yard - Peggy Lee: Jump for Joy
18. For Once in My Life - Tony Bennett: The Singles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment