Friday 22 February 2013

Playlist: 22 Feb 2013


1. Bali Ha'i - Stan Kenton & His Orchestra: The Stage Door Swings
2. Mood Indigo - Nina Simone: My Baby Just Cares for Me
3. Ellington Medley: Cotton Tail/I Didn't Know About You/Don't Get Around Much Any More/I'm Beginning to See the Light - Mel Tormé & George Shearing: Mel & George "Do" World War II
4. All or Nothing At All - Ann Richards & Stan Kenton: Two Much!
5. Something - Peggy Lee: Is That All There Is?
6. My Sweet Lord - Peggy Lee: Where Did They Go
7. All the Things You Are - Ella Fitzgerald: The Jerome Kern Song Book
8. Why Was I Born? - Ella Fitzgerald: The Jerome Kern Song Book
9. A Fine Romance - Ella Fitzgerald: The Jerome Kern Song Book
10. Am I Blue? - Eddie Condon & Jimmy Rushing: Eddie Condon in Japan
11. Cold, Cold Heart - Aretha Franklin: Unforgettable (A Tribute to Dinah Washington)
12. Evergreen - Royal Air Force Squadronaires & Todd Gordon: Helping the Heroes
13. Good Morning Heartache - George Shearing: An Evening with George Shearing
14. Living Is Easy - Cleo Laine: Born on a Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment