Friday 29 March 2013

Playlist: 29 Mar 2013



1. Soul Bossa Nova - Quincy Jones: Big Band Bossa 
2. (I Would Do) Anything for You - Nat King Cole: Tell Me All About Yourself
3. Make Believe - Peggy Lee: Two Shows Nightly
4. Toot, Toot, Tootsie, Goodbye - Eydie Gormé: Eydie Gormé Vamps the Roaring '20s
5. Empty Tables - Frank Sinatra: Single
6. I Hadn't Anyone Till You - Lena Horne: Lena on the Blue Side
7. Without You - Janis Ian: Stars
8. Fool That I Am - Etta James: The Second Time Around
9. Skylark - Dick Haymes: Moonbeams
10. I Can Dream, Can't I? - Cass Elliot: Bubble Gum, Lemonade... and Something for Mama
11. What Now My Love? - Sammy Davis Jr & Buddy Rich: The Sounds of '66
12. A Foggy Day (in London Town) - Ella Fitzgerald: The George & Ira Gershwin Songbook
13. He Loves and She Loves - Ella Fitzgerald: The George & Ira Gershwin Songbook
14. 'S Wonderful - Ella Fitzgerald: The George & Ira Gershwin Songbook
15. The Man I Love - Ella Fitzgerald: The George & Ira Gershwin Songbook
16. The Things That I Used to Do: Big Joe Turner: Things That I Used to Do
17. Swingtime in the Rockies - The Big 18: More Live Echoes of the Swinging Bands
18. The Way You Look Tonight - Stephanie Rebecca: Deep Inside of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment