Wednesday 20 March 2013

Playlist: 22 Mar 2013



1. I Can't Stop Loving You - Count Basie & His Orchestra: Before Frank (Live at The Sands)
2. For Once in My Life - Harry Connick Jr: Only You
3. Every Day I Have the Blues - Tony Bennett & Stevie Wonder: Playing with My Friends
4. You're Blasé - Ella Fitzgerald & Joe Pass: Take Love Easy
5. Talk to Me, Baby - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?
6. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You - Billie Holiday: Body and Soul
7. Almost Like Being in Love - Perry Como: Saturday Night with Mr C
8. Love for Sale - Elaine Delmar: Ev'rything I Love (Elaine Delmar Sings Cole Porter)
9. Love Is the Greatest Thing - Mae West: The Fabulous Mae West
10. Only Trust Your Heart - Roberta Gambarini: Easy to Love
11. Some of These Days - Dale Corn: I've Been Around
12. Loads of Love - Erin Dickins: Nice Girls
13. Lotus Blossom - Paul Gonsalves & Ray Nance: 
14. By Myself - Judy Garland: I Could Go On Singing (Soundtrack)

No comments:

Post a Comment