Thursday 27 June 2013

Playlist: 28 Jun 2013


Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. One O'Clock Jump - Duke Ellington: Will the Big Bands Ever Come Back?
2. Teach Me Tonight - Clare Teal: Live at Ebenezer Chapel
3. I Ain’t Got Nobody - Sy Oliver: Sycholoswing
4. By Myself - Judy Garland: I Could Go On Singing
5. The Party’s Over - Blossom Dearie: Sings Comden & Green
6. This Time the Dream's On Me - Nancy Wilson: Something Wonderful
7. Pineapple Pete - Johnny Mercer: Singer-Songwriter
8. ‘Deed I Do - Judy Carmichael: Come and Get It
9. What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life? - Ready Willing & Mabel: Cocktail for the Ears
10. I Ain’t Got Nothin’ but the Blues (Duke Ellington Medley) - Pointer Sisters: Retrospect
11. You Took Advantage of Me - Ella Fitzgerald: Rodgers & Hart Songbook
12. I've Heard That Song Before - Frank Sinatra: Come Swing with Me!
13. These Are the Days - Jamie Cullum: Twentysomething
14. I’m Having a Good Time - Alberta Hunter: Amtrak Blues
15. As Long As I'm Singin' - Bobby Darin: Bobby Darin Hits

Outro: Come In from the Rain - Todd Gordon: Made in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment