Friday 21 June 2013

Playlist: 21 Jun 2013



Intro: If You Could Read My Mind - Todd Gordon & Jacqui Dankworth: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

1. Ruletero - Perez Prado: Our Man in Havana
2. It’s Easy to Remember - Perry Como: We Get Letters
3. In the Heat of the Night - Nancy Wilson: Welcome to My Love
4. Nobody in Mind - Big Joe Turner: Nobody in Mind
5. Memories of You - Ian Shaw: Somewhere Towards Love
6. I’ll Never Smile Again - Joe Williams: A Man Ain’t Supposed to Cry
7. Sweet Georgia Brown - Diane Schuur: In Tribute
8. It Had to be You - Diane Schuur & Ray Charles: Friends for Schuur
9. Trouble in Mind - Jimmy Rushing: Five Feet of Soul
10. I’ll Be Home - Barbra Streisand: Stoney End
11. One Note Samba (Samba De Uma Nota Sò)
12. Always - Bill Charlap & Sandy Stewart: Love Is Here to Stay
13. Goodbye, Goodbye - Johnny Hartman: I Love Everybody
14. Anita’s Blues ’76 - Anita O’Day: Live at Mingo’s
15. I’ll See You in My Dreams - Jimmy Durante: Jimmy Durante’s Way of Life
16. The Continental - Nat King Cole: Nat King Cole at The Sands

Outro: Come In from the Rain, Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment