Friday 10 May 2013

Playlist: 10 May 2013


1. This Could Be the Start of Something Big - Count Basie & His Orchestra: Before Frank
2. When Did You Leave Heaven? - Nancy Wilson: Hollywood My Way
3. Witchcraft - Chris Connor: Witchcraft
4. Moonlight Serenade - Frank Sinatra: Moonlight Sinatra
5. I Wished On the Moon - Billie Holiday: Songs for Distingue Lovers
6. My Father - Nina Simone: Baltimore
7. Canadian Sunset - Andy Williams: The Wonderful World of Andy Williams
8. When I Fall in Love/My One and Only Love - Mark Murphy: Once to Every Heart
9. I Don’t Want to Do Wrong - Esther Phillips: Alone Again, Naturally
10. With Every Breath I Take - Claire Martin & Richard Rodney Bennett: Witchcraft
11. This Can’t Be Love - The Four Freshmen: Four Freshmen and Five Saxes
12. Rain - The Four Freshmen: Four Freshmen and Five Guitars
13. Doggone Good - Lorna Reid: Girl in the Coat
14. Everything Is Beautiful - Bing Crosby & Count Basie: Bing ‘n Basie
15. Call Me - Peggy Lee: Guitars a la Lee
16. Guilty - Madeleine Peyroux: The Blue Room

No comments:

Post a Comment