Friday 23 November 2012

Playlist: 23 Nov 2012

1. Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue - Billy May & His Orchestra: Sorta May, Sorta Dixie
2. I Can't Stop Loving You - Keely Smith: Keely Swings Basie-Style (with Strings)
3. I Fall In Love Too Easily - Shilrey Horn: I Remember Miles
4. Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone - Helen Humes: Songs I Like to Sing
5. We'll Meet Again - Carol Sloane: We'll Meet Again
6. Blues in the Night - Ella Fitzgerald: Harold Arlen Song Book
7. Everything Happens to Me - Billie Holiday: The Complete Billie Holiday on Verve
8. Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart - Ernestine Anderson: Very Best of Ernestine Anderson
9. I Can't Give You Anything But Love - Judy Garland: Judy at Carnegie Hall
10. I've Never Been In Love Before - Lorez Alexandria: Lorez Alexandria the Great
11. The Man I Love - Diane Schuur: In Tribute
12. Back In Your Own Back Yard - Peggy Lee: Jump for Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment